Welcome to the final week of our Parish Stewardship Program.
In recent weeks we have reflected on:
· The role of faith in our lives
· The importance of coming together to celebrate the Eucharist each weekend
· Our commitment to growing in faith
We have also considered the notion of our parish as a community of faith:
· Are we a place of welcome?
· Do we have a clear mission to live the values of the Gospel?
· Am I making my contribution to parish life by being involved in our Groups & Ministries?
This week brings it all together. We look to the future – imagining what sort of parish we want to be. Ours is one filled with optimism – but one that needs the support and contribution of every individual if we are to achieve our dreams.
This week we ask you to finalise your commitments by:
· Signing up for a parish group or ministry
· Making your meaningful pledge of financial support to the Stewardship Program
This weekend Fr Michael Morgan will speak with us on these important matters.